NOW BOARDING: The AIM TRAIN - Traveling the track of the Century!
... yes, I truly do mean THE TRACK OF THE CENTURY! Not just any century either might I add... but my 100 KILOS LOST "century"!
That's right folks! I'm now into the final phase of the '100' - and we're bringing this baby home, with a bang... and a few TOOT TOOTs!!!
Starting on Monday 23rd May, the AIM TRAIN departs on yet another crazy Challenge! This time I'm off for 12 weeks - with a goal of reaching that - what I once deemed "ridiculously elusive" - century lost mark! And a monster milestone celebration at the end!
If you want to jump on the AIM TRAIN, just find Aim to Change on Facebook and jump aboard! There'll be much fun and frivolity to be had! Blog and video updates... giveaways... challenges... adventures... I may even let someone else order the "Captain" around!!!
AND YOU'RE ALL INVITED!
Time to get moving again, and can't wait to run down this track with you guys!!
Amy's Goals, Re-commitment & Challenges
This one will be a bit of a "work in progress" as I go along... but as it stands right now, the goal is:
Starting weight: 95kgs = 7 kilos to go!
- Recommit to a scheduled eating plan - including menu and shopping preparation
- Formalise weekly training schedules - including at least one pump and RPM class at gym, a strength/resistance session per week
- New recipe each week - and to share with the group
- Recommit to drinking required water intake on a daily basis
- Recommit to daily diary entry and tracking (need an awesome tool? Biggest Loser Club diary is TOPS!! - Click here!)
- Regular blog updates and posts in the Aim to Change facebook page and group - the Captain must keep his passengers onboard!!
FITNESS & CHALLENGE GOALS:
- Try two new gym classes - Body Attack & LI X-Trainer - and incorporate into weekly schedules
- Be able to complete a two minute prone hold by the end of the 12 week challenge (currently at 1:15)
- Continue to develop jog intervals in walking route
- Increase muscle composition through weekly weight training
- Exercise 5-6 days per week - in accordance with body recovery and time schedules - REST DAY IS A MUST!!
- Add more variety to my exercise schedule - stave off muscle-memory!
MAJOR MILESTONE GOALS:
- 7 kilos to lose in 12 weeks - to hit 88kgs on the scales (thus making my entire losses to date 100 kilos!)
- Prepare for, and compete in the City to Surf 14kms fun run in August
- Prepare for, and complete Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb in August
MY RE-COMMITMENT TO YOU:
I pledge to give this Challenge my all - just as I've done in the past - with renewed vigor and my usual determination!
I shall respect my body and my time, and make realistic, proactive choices that are in keeping with my values and goals.
I commit to eating and exercising like a champion, and (as always) will continue to develop my habits in accordance to my new lifestyle. I will NOT cut corners, fast-track or brutalise this magnificent machine for the sake of a goal - instead, I pledge to listen to the needs of my body and adapt my routines accordingly.
I will celebrate the 'wins' and reward myself for a job well done.
At the completion of my 12 week Challenge, my combined reward AND final challege is a Bridge Climb and participation in the Sydney City to Surf. I commit to achieving my weightloss goal by this August deadline, and shouting out from the top of that bridge that I am now 100 kilos lighter, and NEVER going back. The girl that comes back down, and completes both of these final milestone challenges is the NEW AMY!
No ifs or buts... No excuses.
I AM THE CHANGE!